67 Hogans Drive, Bargo
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 7 car spaces
- Approx 4000 Square metres
SPACIOUS BLOCK & FAMILY HOME
Set in a highly sought after location in a quiet street offering peace and privacy is this lovely family home. Situated on 4,000sqm, this property is the perfect opportunity for families, upsizes and those looking for their next lifestyle change.
Imagine being able to plant your own fruit trees, grow your own vegetables, entertain family and friends in the huge undercover alfresco, feel grass under your feet and let the kids or grandchildren run wild in the fantastic backyard.
- 4 large bedrooms with built in robes, master with walk in robe
- A multitude of living space such as dining, lounge, formal lounge and study and a wonderful double garage conversion into a spacious media room to relax and unwind in or turn it into a teenage retreat or additional guest accommodation.
- Brand new modern kitchen with Bellini electric cooktop and walk in pantry.
- High ceilings, ducted heating and cooling reverse cycle air conditioning system throughout.
- oversized covered outdoor entertaining area, perfect for all year round entertaining.
- Side access leading into a fully fenced, easy care, low maintenance, flat level backyard with plenty of room for the beloved family pet.
- Lockup drive through large shed powered by 3 phase at the rear, perfect for storage or a workshop.
- Solar panels, enviro cycle and water tank.
- Conveniently located close to schools, shops, public transport and cafe's.
- Minutes to Bargo central, 40 minutes to Wollongong's Beaches and just over an hour to Sydney CBD.
Considering a change, need more room for your growing family, need space for extended family to stay?
Please contact Mandy Mitchell and Cassie Fikri today and join us at the scheduled open homes.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $1750000.
Interest Rate (p.a)