- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 21700 Square metres
BOOKING INSPECTIONS NOW FOR EXETER ACREAGE
Every now and then a property comes along that evokes a sense of calm and stillness, of natural beauty, and an unmistakable touch of country magic
and this property does exactly that.
A superb 5 acre flat level square block offering a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home surrounded by picturesque well thought out designed neat gardens.
This will delight the senses of a garden lover!
Situated in the sought after village of Exeter just a few minutes from the General Store, hidden away at the end of a country driveway that winds its way through some beautiful native and exotic trees is the much loved and comfortable family home.
Immersed in a tranquil garden oasis, you will find yourself feeling worlds away, instantly relaxed, and peaceful.
Set on a beautiful 5 acre parcel of land in a blue ribbon location with views out to surrounding farmland,
This estate is the perfect opportunity to secure a rural lifestyle property in a quality location.
This property features:
- A wonderful family room with a northerly outlook and picture windows that capture plenty of sun.
- A spacious living room with slow combustion wood fire set in a brick fireplace.
- Well-appointed kitchen new in 2015 with electric cooking, dishwasher and rangehood.
- Four bedrooms all with built-ins while the master has an ensuite plus a walk-through robe.
- Numerous outdoor sitting areas to soak up the secret gardens
- An attached, oversized double garage that would easily convert to further accommodation if required.
Should you wish to maximise the potential of this property there is opportunity to construct a second dwelling in addition to the main house permitted with Council consent, just think of the Airbnb potential!
Whether you're looking for a weekend escape or permanent tree change, this beautiful property will deliver a lifestyle of pure country bliss.
Offering the slower existence that so many of us are craving, you'll have a general store and café close by for your daily essentials, easy access to the train station, and only be a short drive to many amenities of Moss Vale and Bowral.
Please contact Cassie Fikri on 0412 191 103 to arrange a private inspection.
I would love to walk the grounds with you and show you all this property has to offer.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)