17 / 11 Funston Street, Bowral
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 3 car spaces
PRIME LOCATION & CONVENIENCE
Neat, Private, Quiet Townhouse walking distance to the CBD of Bowral.
Great Investment, first home or downsizer (with expected rental return in the vicinity of $650-$700 per week)
Imagine Harris Farm being your corner store, cafes and restaurants only a stroll away and the rest of Bowral at your feet. This neat three bedroom light filled unit has been freshly renovated, is in a fantastic position and located at the rear of the complex ensuring quietness and privacy.
- Three bedrooms upstairs each with built in robes, ceiling fans, LED lighting
- Air conditioning, Gas Heating
- Newly laid wood floating floor
- Open plan living and dining with sliding doors to sunny north facing courtyard/garden
- Renovated Kitchen with walk in pantry, soft close drawers and stainless steel appliances
inclusive of refrigerator, dishwasher, range hood and induction cooktop.
- Bathroom has separate bath, shower, vanity, exhaust fan and separate toilet
- Internal laundry which has external access to rear courtyard
- Additional seperate toilet downstairs
- Single garage with remote and internal access
- Side access & parking, enough room to park a car, boat or caravan.
- Fully enclosed paved large rear private courtyard framed by neat garden beds
- Plenty of visitor parking spaces available in the complex
Tucked away in The Ridges complex, start or add to your investment portfolio, rent out to tenants or move in and just relax.
Make Bowral your own back yard!
Distance: 100.3 km to CBD 795 metres to Bowral Station 5 minute walk to medical centre
For a Private Inspection please contact Cassie Fikri 0412 191 103
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $880000.
Interest Rate (p.a)