12942 Hume Highway, Sutton Forest
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 7 car spaces
- Approx 9.92 Hectares
25 ACRES SUTTON FOREST WITH A FAMILY HOMESTEAD
Rarely does an opportunity arise quite like this. Held in the same family for many years, this property features 25 arable and cleared acres, and provides a semi-rural lifestyle in a convenient location with all the infrastructure necessary for farming and leisure pursuits.
Just a 5 minute drive to the historic township of Moss Vale, this property is well fenced for animals, currently four paddocks in total, with some trees for shade and a good sized dam. A stock and domestic bore is also on the property.
– The well thought through floor plan will suit a multitude of buyers requirements, yet still providing opportunity to customise to your style
– Separate formal living and dining areas
– Sun drenched family room with uninterrupted views
– Three bedrooms all with built in robes, master with ensuite
– Modern kitchen
– Large family bathroom
– Combustion heating plus gas outlets throughout
– Large 4 car shed perfect for the man cave
– Meandering freshly built driveway
– Beautiful established trees, and maintained gardens
_ Water Bore to ensure water is abundant and a large dam
_ Fabulous outdoor fire pit to star gaze and watch the flames dance
Situated on the outskirts of town in a picturesque rural setting, you can’t beat this location for convenience coupled with a real sense of escape. For more information or to book an exclusive viewing, please contact Peter Smyth on 0419428740
Photo identification must be presented to the agent by all parties prior to inspections. All care has been taken in providing true and accurate information herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the above information.
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $1825000.
Interest Rate (p.a)