52 Parkes Road, Moss Vale
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 666 Square metres
Impressive, Easy-Care Living
Positioned on an elevated block and bursting with inviting street appeal, this beautifully presented home combines modern styling with light and bright interiors that are guaranteed to impress. An open plan living area easily incorporates lounge, dining and kitchen zones to invite family togetherness, with an adjoining media room or home office adding some great versatility.
If you enjoy alfresco entertaining and the idea of regularly hosting family and friends, you’ll be delighted with the covered patio that spans the rear of the house. A very manageable yard is ideal for youngsters, while an oversized single garage/workshop is sure to be an attractive extra.
Placed in a desirable location, this fabulous first home, downsizer’s haven or investment proposition offers a very promising package.
• Gorgeous polished timber floors in the living space enhance its modern feel
• Adjoining the living area is a study/media room, or a potential fourth bedroom
• Electric cooktop, dishwasher and breakfast bar feature in the stylish kitchen
• Three carpeted and light-filled bedrooms, one fitted with built in wardrobes
• Modern bathroom includes both bath and shower; separate good-sized laundry
• Add your own touches to the full-length, covered entertaining area to the rear
• Great back garden for both children and pets, fully fenced and partially hedged
• Reverse cycle air conditioning and a gas heating outlet are fitted in the living room
• Freshly painted and very well-presented throughout – just move straight in
• Side driveway leads to a carport and extends through gates to a powered garage
• Brilliant location within minutes of Moss Vale station, cafes and boutique shops
Contact Greg Segal TODAY 0448 139 832
(PLEASE NOT CERTAIN PICTURES HAVE BEEN DIGITALLY STAGED)
Photo identification must be presented to the agent by all parties prior to inspections. All care has been taken in providing true and accurate information herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the above information.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $800000.
Interest Rate (p.a)