2 Paddington Lane, Kangaroo Valley
- 6 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 10000 Square metres
TWO HOMES ON ACRES
2 COUNTRY RESIDENCES ON 2.5 ACRES -
A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE IN ONE HOME AND EARN AN INCOME FROM THE OTHER..........
Two country 3-bed homes, each with their own driveway.
Casual, elegant country living set in delightful parklike easy care landscaped gardens.
- Charming country homestead of solid construction featuring stone walls
- French doors throughout, opening to large covered wrap-around verandahs
- Private tree-lined driveway off Paddington Lane
- Enormous eat-in country kitchen with fireplace and new Belling oven
- High ceilings, plantation shutters, screens and insulation throughout
- Multiple living areas consisting of the main lounge room with welcoming fireplace plus a very large main dining room
- Large master bedroom with French doors, r/c air-conditioning and two other warmly carpeted
- Extra-large bathroom with a classic claw foot bath
- Sunny front verandah, perfect to admire gardens, abundant birdlife whilst enjoying your
- 2 small bonus rooms, one currently utilised as a study and the other as an art studio
- Architecturally designed after the famous Elizabeth Farm House.
- 3 lovely bedrooms & modern main bathroom
- New kitchen with SMEG dishwasher
- Large living room combining the spacious dining area
- Warm & cozy slow combustion log fireplace
- Private & north facing covered verandah which gazes onto adjoining green farmland cow
- Enjoys a very generous income for a typical weekend holiday booking & can sleep 6
- Can be utilised as a second home, a permanent rental, in-law accommodation, holiday airbnb
rental or run your own business from home.
Makes an alluring weekender & holiday investment, or can be used as your extended homestead
with ample room for two families.
Just 5 minute drive from the Kangaroo Valley village, Barrengarry is one of the most desirable
areas of Kangaroo Valley.
Nestled amongst glorious & blooming gardens with well-established trees, charming sitting areas &
an array of beautiful sculptured features amidst the lush green lawns
Good water supply with roof runoff tanks & its own bore
Kangaroo Valley is described by many as "the most beautiful valley in Australia" & is neatly tucked
between Bowral & Berry & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. 30 mins to Bowral and 30 mins
to Berry and Nowra.
This is a wonderful property offered at a very reasonable price for two homes on small acreage.
For more information or to book an inspection please contact Peter Smyth of Smyth Property on
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)