12 Waite Street, Moss Vale
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
- Approx 1112 Square metres
HOME SWEET HOME LIGHTS CAMERA AUCTION
AUCTION ON-SITE JUNE 20TH AT 11.30 AM IF NOT SOLD PRIOR
An opportunity exists to purchase this charming weatherboard cottage in the tightly held areas of the Anglican Church and Moss Vale public school literally meters from the main street and public transport.
With a large fully fenced rear yard, this quaint 1940s character cottage is sure to impress.
As the saying goes "they are not making any more land" and especially on the urban fringe of Moss Vale.
Enjoy the boutique shopping and the changing Moss Vale landscape within a short stroll
*Quality retro-fitted double glazed windows throughout (apart from the kitchen and front and back doors).
*Argon-filled, low-E, laminated (for sound insulation) glass, maintaining the original timber and heritage bars on street-facing windows.
* Insulation in roof and walls
* Period open fires and chimneys
* LED lights around picture rail in the lounge enhancing embiance
* Rinnai 26 instant gas hot water.
* Miele dishwasher and large country kitchen with views to the rear yard
* Brand-new modern cork kitchen flooring and large rear mudroom entry foyer
* Freshly painted throughout neutral tones
* Spa bath in large bathroom
* Water filter in the kitchen
* Established gardens and large fenced near level yard
*Sun trapped front verandah with elevated views
Phone Agent Peter Smyth on 0419428740
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $600000.
Interest Rate (p.a)