25 FARADAY STREET, Mittagong
Anne of Green Gables!
EXPRESS OFFERS closing FRIDAY 17th July, 2015
PRICE GUIDE OVER $580,000
If stepping back in time is your idea of an idyllic Highlands home, then look no further than Jimpilly Cottage, a delightful example of an original settler's cottage sympathetically restored to retain the charm of yesteryear whilst retaining all creature comforts.
Tucked into the lee of Mt Gibraltar, this charming home boasts original features like
* Traditional wide hallway with original fretwork
* High ceilings and timber floors
* 3 bedrooms
* Beautifully renovated bathroom
* Pretty formal lounge with slow combustion fireplace
* Separate dining with northerly aspect
* Renovated kitchen with Aga woodfired stove plus modern oven , gas cooktop and dishwasher
* Laundry with separate loo
* Split system heating/cooling plus extra gas bayonets
This light bright home sits on a large block of 1261 sqm ( sub-dividable STCA) with verandahs front and back plus a charming rear courtyard.
Lovingly restored gardens including roses, mature rhododendrons, camellias and a majestic date palm complete the pretty picture.
Just minutes to town, this charming cottage is looking for new owners. Downsizers, first home buyers or just someone with a love of all things yesteryear, let Jimpilly Cottage work its magic on you.