What a great investment or first home purchase, this neat and tidy 4 bedroom home with excellent floorplan will delight you with all the features it has to offer.
At the end of a private cul-de-sac this home has been re-carpeted and repainted and is waiting for its new owners
* 4 good sized bedrooms all with built ins and master with walk in robes
* Large picture windows in the sunny light-filled lounge with adjacent separate dining
* Fully renovated kitchen in soft neutral tones with new appliances and splashback
* Large casual living opening out to alfresco north facing courtyard
* Family/Rumpus room with sunny outlook
* Generous main bathroom plus double linen cupboard.
* Gas wall furnace plus bayonets
* Large level fully fenced backyard just perfect for the kids and pet plus extra wide side access
* In a private enclave just minutes to walking tracks, bike tracks and playing fields
Hi Pete, Just had another look at your profile. “Can‛t dance ,cook or sing but will sell your house for the best price.” No truer a word said. Selling just before Christmas wasn‛t my smartest idea, but you did tell us just to hang in. At times I‛m sure you dreaded my calls, but you and your staff have always been professional. The photos and video used to promote our home was fantastic. Thank you for breaking the street record with the sale of our home. I would recommend you and your team without hesitation. Best regards Tania Mackie
"I literally burst into tears." The team at smyth property achieved such a high price for my property I literally burst into tears
"an amazing experience..." It was an amazing experience to sell with such a professional as peter smyth