This property is being sold via OPENN NEGOTIATION an online auction platform WHERE THE BUYERS SET THE BID PRICE NOT THE SELLER
This Southern Highlands home is perfect for the astute buyer looking for a fully renovated cottage with character, charm & balance, where all the hard work is already done.
- Three lovely bedrooms, all with stunning white plantation shutters, built-in robes & sisal floor coverings
- Main living area with slow combustion fireplace, gas points & beautiful wide board wooden floors leading onto the dining & kitchen
- New custom designed poly kitchen with caesar stone benchtops & Miele gas & elec. appliances incl. d/w
- Beautiful split barn door opening onto covered North-East facing entertaining deck perfect for a quiet wine, BBQ or just reading in the sun.
- Bi-fold servery windows bring the kitchen to the deck
- Modern bathroom with separate toilet
- Laundry with 2nd toilet and room for a shower, easily accessible via the deck & great for outdoor entertaining
The Exterior & Location
- Brick & tile construction
- Lovely easy-care gardens
- Wonderful 619m2 block with level grass lawns & screen fencing
- Undercover carport with extra space & storage shed at the rear of the fully fenced level block
- Convenient walk to the local Park Rd corner store & cafe to grab your essentials!
- Close to the Royal Bowral Golf Club
- Short drive to the township of Bowral with its upmarket shops, cafes, restaurants & cinema
- Close to supermarkets, hospital, golf course, schools & leading private schools.
This is the ideal property for the downsizer or contemporary couple seeking a new or renovated home.
Move-in without a thing to do & enjoy this simply stunning Hampton's style home.
The upmarket town of Bowral is considered the heart of the classic & well-to-do Southern Highlands. Just 90 minutes from Sydney & a similar distance to Canberra and 50 mins to the Coast. The Highlands attracts many visitors and permanent residents with its high altitude, fresh air, cool Summers & beautiful Winters where you can snug in by your wood fire with a classic home-cooked meal or explore a thriving paddock to plate restaurant scene
Contact Agent Peter Smyth for inspection 0419428740
Hi Pete, Just had another look at your profile. “Can‛t dance ,cook or sing but will sell your house for the best price.” No truer a word said. Selling just before Christmas wasn‛t my smartest idea, but you did tell us just to hang in. At times I‛m sure you dreaded my calls, but you and your staff have always been professional. The photos and video used to promote our home was fantastic. Thank you for breaking the street record with the sale of our home. I would recommend you and your team without hesitation. Best regards Tania Mackie
"I literally burst into tears." The team at smyth property achieved such a high price for my property I literally burst into tears
"an amazing experience..." It was an amazing experience to sell with such a professional as peter smyth